British Safety Council annual conference
Date and location
Wednesday 23 September 2015, ETC. venues Dexter House, 2 Royal Mint Court, London EC3N 4QN
Get up-to-date insight from the industry’s best. The British Safety Council’s annual conference will tackle key issues from across the health and safety landscape. It will give you the opportunity to gain insight into innovation and best practice in health and safety management, while networking with your peers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steve Hails Health and Safety Director, Crossrail
- Prof Stephen Bevan Director, Health at Work Policy Unit, The Work Foundation
- Mike Clancy General Secretary, Prospect
- Geoffrey Podger Visiting Senior Research Fellow, King’s College London and former Chief Executive of HSE
- Kevin Myers Director General Regulation, HSE
- Birgit Müller Communications Officer, European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
The day will consist of a series of presentations and facilitated panel discussions addressing:
- Training and competence
- Compliance and enforcement
- Sharing best practice
Who should attend?
- Academics and researchers
- Directors and senior managers
- Health and safety managers and practitioners
- Health practitioners
- Human resource practitioners
- Risk managers
- Trade associations
- Trade unions and safety representatives
The event is an opportunity to gain CPD credits for IOSH and IIRSM CPD schemes.
Further information and booking
For further information, full programme details and booking visit the British Safety Council annual conference event page. If you have any queries about the event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 3510 8355.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/britsafe.htm