Thursday 13 November 2014
Thinktank, Millennium Point, Curzon street, Birmingham B4 7XG
Fit for the recovery? Taking a longer term view of health and safety risk management
Speakers already confirmed:
- Judith Hackitt – Health Safety Executive
- Ian Strudley – Health Safety Executive, Construction Division
- Terry Woolmer – the Manufacturers’ Organisation (EEF)
- Steve Howells – Thames Tideway Tunnel
- Stuart Armstrong – SVArmstrong LLP
- Dil Sidhu – Manchester Business School
- Andrew Smith – EU-OSHA
- Tony Roscoe – Ryder Marsh
With more to be announced.
Booking and further information
For more information email Perminder Dhillon or Clare Fleming. Alternatively call on 020 8741 9100.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/iirsm-hsw-conference.htm