North Manchester Health, Safety and Advisory Group
Date and location
Thursday 25th June 2015, Open Learning Centre, Old Police Station, 66 Castle Street, Bolton, BL2 1AE
The group is a member of Safety Groups UK and affiliated to ROSPA.
The guest speakers will be covering the following points:
- Dr Chris Bamber, Dean of OLC / Secretary of NMHSAG, Welcome housekeeping, Key points and Summary.
- Jennifer Webster, Health Safety Laboratory, HSL’s Make it Happen Model The Safety Climate Tool.
- Pete Lennon, Health Safety Executive, ‘Safe by Design, Safe to Use’.
- Martin Allingham, Calderbank MBC, Driving at Work.
- Alan Mc Arthur, 3M Personal Safety, TBA.
- Grant Cropper, Red24, Surviving a Health Safety Crisis – Interactive Risk Escalation Exercise.
Registration light refreshments from 8.45am, main event starts 9.15am – 4.30pm. The conference is Free to attend…Bring your own lunch.
Booking and information
Places are limited – early booking recommended.
To book a place or request more information, please contact the group by e-mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Susan Moore on 0161 725 9134 (10.30am – 5pm).
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/nmhsag.htm