Date and location
17 September 2014, Ardoe House Hotel, South Deeside Road, Aberdeen Ab12 5YP
The first in a series of one-day workshops addressing the key ALE issues facing the Oil Gas sector
If your role is concerned with asset integrity or life extension in the offshore or other related industries you are invited to a one-day workshop on 17th September to help operators address some of the key issues arising from the KP4 programme, specifically:
Leading KPIs, Data Trending and Action Planning.
As an agency of HSE, the Health and Safety Laboratory (HSL) was integral to the delivery of the Asset and Life Extension (ALE) programme, obtaining a real insight into the issues identified by the study and enabling us to support operators in bringing about effective change in line with the recommendations. KP4 highlights the need for industry to develop ALE-specific leading KPIs and to collect and trend data to forecast future risks and improve ALE decision-making.
This one-day workshop, delivered by those involved in the programme, will address these themes and enable you to:
- Examine your approaches to ALE management and identify areas for improvement
- Share ALE management good practices
- Develop leading ALE-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Employ Data Trending, including what to measure and how to analyse and use the information
- Manage “Creeping Change”, drawing on best practice from offshore and other industries
- Share advanced approaches to data trending from other major hazard industries
- Implement Action Planning to prevent potential future problems
Information and booking
For further information and to book your place please go to HSL Training in Aberdeen. Alternatively, you can email HSL Training or call 01298 218806.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/hsl-beyond-kp4-workshop.htm