Date and location
25 – 29 January 2016, Health and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton,
Derbyshire, SK17 9JN
This qualification has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge and skills in training/teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 3 qualification
The qualification is suitable for both those new to training and also more experienced trainers who want to reinvigorate their training skills and gain a recognised qualification.
What will the course cover?
The qualification provides an introduction to teaching and comprises three units:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
Information and booking
A full programme and online booking form can be found on the CIEH Level 3 Award in Education and Training course page. Alternatively, you can email HSL Training or call 01298 218806.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/hsl-cieh-level3-award-in-eat.htm