Date and location
14 – 16 June 2016, Health and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton,
Derbyshire, SK17 9JN
This qualification replaces the popular CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Skills and Practice (TSP) and is now the NEW recognised minimum requirement for trainers wishing to register to deliver most CIEH qualifications.
The CIEH TPP covers the following topics:
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Planning inclusive teaching and learning
- Delivering inclusive teaching and learning
- Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
Who should attend?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who has never delivered training before or for trainers who want to reinvigorate their training skills. The qualification is also recommended as the ideal entry requirement to becoming a CIEH registered trainer.
Information and booking
A full programme and online booking form can be found on the CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Principles and Practice course page. Alternatively, you can email HSL Training or call 01298 218806.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/hsl-cieh-level3-award-in-tpp.htm