Date and location
23 March 2016, Chemical Regulations Directorate, Mallard House,
Kings Pool, 3 Peasholme Green, York YO1 7PX
HSE’s Chemicals Regulation Directorate (CRD) will be holding a one-day workshop which will provide a general introduction to UK Registration Procedures for Plant Protection Products in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009. The workshop will be targeted towards those new to pesticide regulation including small businesses.
Target audience/Topics of discussion
The event will be specifically designed for those new to pesticide registration in the UK, and the aim of the day is to provide guidance on how to prepare submissions and covering such topics as:
- Who we are and how we can provide advice on the application process.
- What you can expect from your CRD project manager.
- When must you submit an application?
- The different types of submissions. How to submit an application and what you must provide for each type of application.
- Evaluation timelines and fees.
- When and how you may be contacted for clarification.
- An introduction to CRD’s specialist branches and how your submission will be evaluated.
- Advice on the format and content of labels.
- An introduction to data protection.
- The documentation you will receive on completion of our assessment.
Information and booking
Registration will begin from 9:00 am. The workshops will start at 9:30 am and finish around 4:30 pm. The cost per delegate to attend the workshop will be £430.00 (plus 20% VAT).
A programme and full details of the day are available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to register for either workshop, please contact our administration team to request an application form stating which date you would like to attend. The closing date for applications is 22 February 2016.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/crd-events.htm