Managing work related stress makes good sense and applies to businesses of all types and sizes.
You can get involved in various ways, whether you simply want to run a poster awareness campaign, hold a more substantial event or perhaps enter the campaign Good Practice awards (UK entries to the European Good Practice Awards closed on 6 October 2014). You can also incorporate the themes into existing activities.
A variety of activities take place every year before, during and after the European Week for Safety and Health at Work (w/c 20 October in 2014). Below are a few suggestions of how you or your organisation can participate in the campaign:
- Download free campaign leaflets and posters to support an awareness campaign in your workplace
- Access free downloads of the European campaign guide to help you tailor team talks or presentations
- Go to HSE’s work related stress pages where you can find the Stress Management Standards, case studies and a range of other resources.
- Subscribe to our free campaign eBulletin newsletter to keep informed of campaign news and events
- Look out for the results of the European Good Practice Awards in Spring 2015 and see whether there are any examples relevant to your organisation.
To see all available campaign related material, go to the resources section.
If you plan any activities you would like HSE or others to know about, please send details to email@example.com. We will cover as many as possible in our campaign News and Events coverage.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/stress/european/get-involved.htm