The HSE Annual Report 2013/14 reports on the work HSE has undertaken in the financial year.
HSE Annual Report Accounts 2013/14 (Printer friendly)
HSE Annual Report and Accounts 2013/14
The HSE Annual Report and Accounts summarises our performance during 2013/14, together with other key developments in the organisation, including:
- progress against HSE’s Business Plan 2012-15;
- progress against DWP’s Coalition Priorities;
- the financial statements for 2013/14;
- the Certificate of the Comptroller and Auditor General to the Houses of Parliament, containing an unqualified audit opinion;
- details of our management arrangements, including staffing resources, diversity and our health and safety performance;
- a Sustainability Report setting out our performance against the Greening Government Commitment targets;
- a summary of our governance arrangements;
- remuneration of members of the HSE Board, Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive.
The maintenance and integrity of the Health and Safety Executive website is the responsibility of the Accounting Officer; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and accordingly the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
- HSE staffing by Division/Directorate: 1 April 2004 – 1 April 2011
- HSE diversity survey statistics as at 31 March 2014
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/aboutus/reports/1314/index.htm