Date and location
12 February 2015, Bristol (Venue TBC)
In the UK this directive has been transposed into the Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations that came into force at the end of December 2009. This course gives delegates a thorough understanding of the revised legislation for machinery directive regulations, as well as the key current European and international safety standards that support the regulations.
The course will cover:
- Machinery Directive and UK Supply of Machinery (Safety) regulations 2008
- Assemblies of machines
- Principles of safety by design
- Introduction to control system safety
- Ergonomics in machine design
- High level access
- Building a technical file
- Relevant standards and their use
- Documentation requirements
- Hands-on practice of the evaluation and conformity assessment of machinery
Who should attend?
This course is intended primarily for people who design and supply machines and create assemblies of machines. It is also relevant for people who specify and install new machines or assemblies or make significant modifications to existing machines.
Information and booking
A full programme and online booking form can be found on the Training in Bristol course page. Alternatively, you can email HSL Training or call 01298 218806.