HSL is to run a 1 day course on Site and Transport Safety – BIRMINGHAM.
22 March 2017
PLEASE NOTE – THIS COURSE WILL BE HELD
Vehicle movements and loading and unloading vehicles can be some
of the most dangerous activities carried out on a worksite.
This course will help you understand the legal requirements of
both road traffic law and workplace safety law, how and why things
go wrong, and how you can take practicable steps to reduce risk in
- Background for load securing
- Legal principles and UK and European requirements
- Use of the vehicle structure for load securing
- Lashing loads for safe road transport
- Responsibility and communication in the transport chain
- Working at height and fall prevention
- Vehicle/pedestrian separation and preventing incidents
- Risk assessment and systems of work for loading and
Who should attend?
Site managers and transport managers working in general haulage,
retail, warehousing and distribution.
The cost of this course is £525 per person (includes course
notes, certificate of attendance and lunch/refreshments).
Please note the invoice option is not available within 4
weeks of the course date, or for overseas customers. If you
are selecting the invoice option for payment, it will be mandatory
to input a purchase order/reference number as we are unable to
process booking forms without this.
For further dates and additional information email: email@example.com
or contact the Training Conferences Unit
at HSL directly on +44 (0)1298 218806.
Back to the top