Insights to HSE’s Major Hazards Management Protocol
Date and location
4 March 2015, The Heath Conference Centre, The Heath Business Technical Park, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 4QX
HSE has developed a methodology to target the most important aspects of risk control and to identify vulnerability and susceptibility of these measures to fail and the likelihood of a major accident.
This workshop will share this new Process Safety Analysis tool with safety professionals and managers responsible for risk management at major hazard establishments. You will be able to utilise your learning to target and assess key aspects of process safety management.
The course will cover:
- An overview of HSE’s process safety management model
- How to identify process safety failure mechanisms
- How to target key aspects of process safety risk management and how to use this within your own company’s risk assurance programme
- How to identify key vulnerabilities or weaknesses in operational control measures
- How to incorporate the outcomes to your organisation’s KPI programme
Who should attend?
Safety professionals and managers responsible for risk management at major hazard establishments.
Information and booking
The cost of this course is £450 per person (includes course notes, certificate of attendance and lunch/refreshments).
A full programme and online booking form can be found on the Site-Based Assurance on Process Safety Management Systems event page. Alternatively, you can email HSL Training or call 01298 218806.