Date and location
9 – 10 February 2016, Health and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton,
Derbyshire, SK17 9JN
This is a comprehensive 2 day course that considers the management of work-related stress at the organisational level and examines individual stress management.
The programme includes a discussion of the legal aspects associated with work-related stress and how to practically implement the risk assessment approach at an organisational and individual level. The course is interactive involving a variety of practical group activities and discussion exercises, to help you take the approach forward in your organisation. The course also affords the opportunity to share experiences with other delegates and HSL experts.
What will the course cover?
- A definition of work-related stress – its causes and symptoms.
- The legal aspects of work-related stress.
- The HSE Management Standards for work-related stress.
- HSE’s risk assessment approach.
- Guidance on interventions for work-related stress at the organisational and individual levels.
- How to adapt HSE’s Management Standards approach to carry out an individual risk assessment.
- How to manage an individual’s return to work.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, health and safety or HR professionals who will be in a position to apply this approach in their organisation.
Information and booking
A full programme and online booking form can be found on the Managing Work-Related Stress at an Organisational and Individual Level seminar page. Alternatively, you can email HSL Training or call 01298 218806.