National Association for Safety and Health in Care Services, National Learning and Development Forum 2015.
Date and location
Thursday 10th September 2015, Holiday Inn, Bridgefoot,
Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 6YR
Are you responsible for Safety Health in social care? We will explore topics covering, fire safety, whistle-blowing, regulation, violence, employee wellbeing, enforcement and telecare technology.
- Philip White Head of Operational Strategy Division, Health and Safety Executive
- Alex Baylis, Head of Acute Policy, Care Quality Commission
- Sarah Weston, Innovation Manager, HF Trust
- Emma Nicholls, Personalised Technology Manager, HF Trust
- Andrew Peel, Partner, Browne Jacobson LLP
- Sue Sheath, Head of Regulation, Barchester Healthcare
- Dave Sibert, Fire Safety Integrated Risk Management Planning Advisor, Fire Brigades’ Union
- Keiron Davey, Technical fire Safety Manager, Lincolnshire Fire rescue Service
- Steve McConnell, Head of Health, Safety Risk, Dimensions UK
- Ruth Fletcher-Brown, Public Health Specialist, Rotherham Public Health
- Liz Mulvaney, Head of Health, Freeths LLP
Further information and booking
For further Information, full programme and online booking visit the NASHiCS National Learning Development Forum web page, Alternatively, email April Denison or telephone: 0845 6434 812.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/nashics.htm