The HSE Annual Report and Accounts summarises our performance during 2014/15, together with other key developments in the organisation, including:
- progress against HSE’s Business Plan 2012-15;
- performance against the Coalition Priorities for DWP;
- stakeholder perceptions of HSE;
- details of our management arrangements including staff resources, our health and safety performance etc;
- a summary of HSE’s sustainable development, including performance against the Greening Government Commitment targets;
- a summary of our governance arrangements;
- remuneration of members of the HSE Board, Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive;
- the financial statements for 2014/15;
- the Certificate of the Comptroller and Auditor General to the Houses of Parliament, containing an unqualified audit opinion.
The maintenance and integrity of the Health and Safety Executive website is the responsibility of the Accounting Officer; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and accordingly the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/aboutus/reports/ara-2014-15.htm