Making accident prevention a priority for Scotland
Date and location
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Glasgow Hilton Hotel, 1 William Street, Glasgow G3 8HT
In its 20th year, the RoSPA Scotland Congress will celebrate the innovation, partnership working and best practice behind Scotland’s health and safety achievements – looking at ways to improve health and safety performance further still, to help drive business forward.
Open to anyone with responsibility for occupational safety and health from Scotland and the rest of the UK, the congress will deliver key industry updates, practical advice, best practice examples and lessons to learn from.
Eve Macready Jones, HM Inspector from the Health and Safety Executive, will be talking about effectively assessing the risks associated with workplace transport.
Other speakers include:
- Ian Tasker, Assistant Secretary, Scottish Trades Union Congress
- Robert Atkinson, OHS Development Manager, Healthy Working Lives
- Robin Howie, Asbestos Consultant, Robin Howie Associates
- Karen McDonnell, Head of RoSPA Scotland
- Fraser Allan, Director Risk and Compliance, CRH Ltd
- Professor Andrew Watterson, Head of Occupational and Environmental Health Research Group, University of Stirling
Hear what these and other industry experts have to say about mental health and wellbeing, improving health and safety performance, managing occupational road risk, workplace transport, asbestos management, the future of health and safety, and more.
More information and booking
For further Information, full programme listing and online booking visit the RoSPA Scotland Occupational Health and Safety Congress 2014 web page, Alternatively, please contact the RoSPA Events team on 0121 248 2089 or email email@example.com.
Book before August 8, 2014 to save 20%
Article source: http://www.hse.gov.uk/events/rospa.htm