HSL is to run a 1 day course on Site and Transport Safety – LONDON.
26 April 2016
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE WILL BE
HELD IN LONDON
Vehicle movements and loading and unloading vehicles can be some
of the most dangerous activities carried out on a worksite.
This course will help you understand the legal requirements of
both road traffic law and workplace safety law, how and why things
go wrong, and how you can take practicable steps to reduce risks in
- Background for load securing
- Legal principles and UK and European requirements
- Use of the vehicle structure for load securing
- Lashing loads for safe road transport
- Responsibility and communication in the transport chain
- Working at height and fall prevention
- Vehicle/pedestrian separation and preventing incidents
- Risk assessment and systems of work for loading and
Who should attend?
Site managers and transport managers working in general haulage,
retail, warehousing and distribution.
The cost of this course is £525 per person (includes course
notes, certificate of attendance and lunch/refreshments).
Please note the invoice option is not available within 4
weeks of the course date, or for overseas customers.
For further dates and additional information email: email@example.com
or contact the Training Conferences Unit
at HSL directly on +44 (0)1298 218806.
Back to the top